Green beans
BryanGSimmons
2023-12-28 18:01:50 UTC
It's what's for breakfast.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/XvQzZg1ZR8ygEVf8A
--
--Bryan
For your safety and protection, this sig. has been thoroughly
tested on laboratory animals.
Ed P
2023-12-28 19:53:10 UTC
Looks like when my grandmother opened a can of DelMonte French style.
jmcquown
2023-12-28 23:34:37 UTC
Post by Ed P
Post by BryanGSimmons
It's what's for breakfast.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/XvQzZg1ZR8ygEVf8A
Looks like when my grandmother opened a can of DelMonte French style.
Your grandmother or your mother, Ed? Or both? It looks exactly like
when my mother used to open a can of DelMonte French Style green beans.
Wow, a whole plate of them for breakfast. Yikes!

Jill
BryanGSimmons
2023-12-28 23:56:23 UTC
Post by Ed P
Post by BryanGSimmons
It's what's for breakfast.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/XvQzZg1ZR8ygEVf8A
Looks like when my grandmother opened a can of DelMonte French style.
Your grandmother or your mother, Ed?  Or both?  It looks exactly like
when my mother used to open a can of DelMonte French Style green beans.
Wow, a whole plate of them for breakfast.  Yikes!
THREE CANS! Interesting tidbit, the first food that I bought after I
left my parents' house when I was 17 was a can of green beans.

What I did on my permanent vacation:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/sdTzckrAqd3JJodX7
Jill
Bruce
Do you have pictures of that epic moment?
Ed P
2023-12-29 00:57:18 UTC
Post by Ed P
Post by BryanGSimmons
It's what's for breakfast.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/XvQzZg1ZR8ygEVf8A
Looks like when my grandmother opened a can of DelMonte French style.
Your grandmother or your mother, Ed?  Or both?  It looks exactly like
when my mother used to open a can of DelMonte French Style green beans.
Wow, a whole plate of them for breakfast.  Yikes!
Jill
Yes, both. They were more like mush than a veggie since canning cooked
them so much. Toss them in a pot and heat. No microwave back then.
jmcquown
2023-12-29 01:50:45 UTC
Post by Ed P
Post by BryanGSimmons
It's what's for breakfast.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/XvQzZg1ZR8ygEVf8A
Looks like when my grandmother opened a can of DelMonte French style.
Your grandmother or your mother, Ed?  Or both?  It looks exactly like
when my mother used to open a can of DelMonte French Style green
beans. Wow, a whole plate of them for breakfast.  Yikes!
Jill
Yes, both.  They were more like mush than a veggie since canning cooked
them so much.  Toss them in a pot and heat.  No microwave back then.
Yep, toss them in a pot and heat them up (no water added, it's included
in the can). They were very mushy but cut lengthwise into strips which
entitled them to be called "French cut" rather than regular cut green
beans. Certainly not something I'd consider breakfast.

Jill

BryanGSimmons
2023-12-28 23:40:37 UTC
Post by Ed P
Post by BryanGSimmons
It's what's for breakfast.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/XvQzZg1ZR8ygEVf8A
Looks like when my grandmother opened a can of DelMonte French style.
They're ALDI French style, 3 cans. I cut about 2 ounces of bacon up and
fried it. I didn't drain the grease. I added the green beans, a bunch
of white pepper, a very tiny pinch of MSG and some salt. Breakfast
dessert was about 1/3 of a small bar of 85% cocoa chocolate and a
handful of macadamias.

Nothing else until dinner, which was leftover turkey, a couple of
tomatoes and a half an avocado with lemon squeezed on. In 5 weeks I've
lost about 10 pounds
Bruce
2023-12-28 23:53:21 UTC
On Thu, 28 Dec 2023 17:40:37 -0600, BryanGSimmons
Post by BryanGSimmons
Post by Ed P
Post by BryanGSimmons
It's what's for breakfast.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/XvQzZg1ZR8ygEVf8A
Looks like when my grandmother opened a can of DelMonte French style.
They're ALDI French style, 3 cans. I cut about 2 ounces of bacon up and
fried it. I didn't drain the grease. I added the green beans, a bunch
of white pepper, a very tiny pinch of MSG and some salt. Breakfast
dessert was about 1/3 of a small bar of 85% cocoa chocolate and a
handful of macadamias.
Nothing else until dinner, which was leftover turkey, a couple of
tomatoes and a half an avocado with lemon squeezed on. In 5 weeks I've
lost about 10 pounds
But now you're not only angry, as usual, but also hangry! Bryan
"Hangry" Simmons!