Hi, anybody here?
John Smith
2018-12-06 11:37:54 UTC
I've restarted and don't see any posts past a year ago
croy
2018-12-08 16:52:11 UTC
Post by John Smith
I've restarted and don't see any posts past a year ago
The last message I see (before yours) is from 8/24/2017 (20170824).
croy
John Smith
2018-12-17 13:17:41 UTC
OK, same here then. Thanks.
Large Hadron Collider
2019-10-26 02:44:52 UTC
Post by John Smith
Post by croy
Post by John Smith
I've restarted and don't see any posts past a year ago
The last message I see (before yours) is from 8/24/2017 (20170824).
OK, same here then. Thanks.
I just came here.

High fat animal based for 2 years now. My sanity has NEVER been better
than it is now.
--
Wanna make a Tory angry? Tell him the truth.

Wanna make an American conservative angry? Tell him something
truthy, be it true or not. Those guys LIVE ON LIES.

Wanna make a liberal angry... correction, sad? Tell 'em you
believe Conservative bullshit.
root