Does "JC Der Koenig" still TROLL the fuck out of this group?
D***@yahoo.com
2017-08-24 07:43:58 UTC
I haven't been on here in over a decade, just wondering if the troll was still lurking after all this time, or has he/she moved onto social media to bully everyone?

Last time I heard, he/she was taping for an episode of "My 600 lb Life"...
Large Hadron Collider
2019-10-26 02:51:03 UTC
Post by D***@yahoo.com
I haven't been on here in over a decade, just wondering if the troll was still lurking after all this time, or has he/she moved onto social media to bully everyone?
Last time I heard, he/she was taping for an episode of "My 600 lb Life"...
I don't know man. I just know that I am on this group for the first time
EVER.
--
Wanna make a Tory angry? Tell him the truth.

Wanna make an American conservative angry? Tell him something
truthy, be it true or not. Those guys LIVE ON LIES.

Wanna make a liberal angry... correction, sad? Tell 'em you
believe Conservative bullshit.